Friday, June 26, 2009

Ch 1 James

"Hey, guess what i heard!" I turned around to see Isabella staring back at me. "What now!" I said. "Heard that James is going to ask you out tommorow at the Cedric Club!"
My heart was about to burst with excitment! James was my crush since high school! I loved him ever since he picked up my pencil in math class."Your not serious are you?!" I could'nt belive it! "It is all true rochelle told me on break." Finally the hottest guy ever was going to ask me out. It was time to go to my apartment which i lived in with my cat.I moved to Scotland because i could'nt afford London,and i was tired of the sizzleing days in Arkansas.I started driveing away from my college. It than started to rain which was not surpriseing.I started driving down the dirt road until a herd of sheep got in my way.I hit the brake in time.My phone then started to ring.i reached down to pick it up.I then looked up to see the sheep had disappeared."hello"? i said into the phone no one was there."Must have just lost a signal."I stared driving until i saw the sight of my ampartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment